- ►TRIPLE JET FLAME: This Cigar Lighter Consist of 3 Burners, Which Produce Strong and Powerful Turbo Jet Flame. It can Light Your Wide Cigars Quickly and Evenly. This Torch Cigar Lighter Comes with a Safety Lock to Prevents Accidental Ignition.
- ►VERSATILE: This Windproof Jet Torch Lighter is Perfect as Pipe Lighters, Cigar Lighters, BBQ Lighters, Fire Lighters. Also Useful for Lighting your Fireplace, Candles, for Hobby, Arts and Crafts Projects, Jewelry Making, Welding, for Multiple Camping Applications and Much More.
- ►ADJUSTABILITY: This Butane Torch Lighter Comes with a Cigar Punch, it is Perfect as Cigar Lighter. The Flame Can be Adjustable, There is a Small Button Under the Lighter, You Can Use a Screwdrivers to Regulate the Flame, Which it is Easy to Lower or Turn Up the Flame.
- ►ERGONOMIC DESIGN: This Triple Flame Torch Lighter is Designed for Efficiency and Comfort, The Grip Featuring Optimal Grip Angle allowing comfortable and powerful Griping Position. Trigger Style Ignition Making it Easy to Handle and Ignition Efficiency
- ►WHAT YOU WILL GET: This Cigar Lighters Torch Comes with 90 Days Money Back&12 Months Guarantee and Friendly Support. If you have any Problems, Please Feel Free to Contact us. We will Provide you with the Best Service.
TOPKAY Cigar Lighter, Pipe Lighter, Windproof Triple Jet Flame Lighter, Refillable Butane Gas Torch Cigar Lighter with Cigar Punch, Safety Lock, Pipe Lighter with a Deluxe Gift Package (Sold Without Gas)
ATTENTION: Due to International Shipping Safety Regulations, Items Filled with Butane Gas Cannot be Shipped. So the Blow Torch Lighter does not Contain Gas, Please Refill it First before Using
HOW TO REFILL:
1.Please Release the Remaining Gas in the Lighter before Refilling. Use a Small Screwdriver to Press the Filling Hole, and Slightly Press the the Air Core to Release the Gas
2.Please shake the gas bottle first before to make sure the gas is well-proportioned.
3.Put the bottom up and and then refill the lighter. Press the gas bottle for about 2-3 seconds for3-4 times.( It is normal that there may be some gas leaking out.)
4.Shake the lighter for several times after making sure the gas is filled, and blow the gas hole with mouth for seconds
5.Open the lid to try to ignite. And if not normal, please use the screw to adjust it
The Lighter Contains Pressurised Flammable Gas, Keep Your Lighter Out of the Reach of Children
Keep Away from Other Person and Your Own Face and Clothes when Using
Be Sure if the Flame Goes out Completely after Using
Protect from Sunlight and Donot Expose to Tempreatures Exceeding 45 Degree