- In Compliance with DOT Regulations – Butane Fuel is Not Included
- Premium Cigar/Cigarette Lighter. Comes in Gift Box, Sleek Design
- Butane Refillable, Adjustable Flame, Cigar Punch Attachment
- After you fill the lighter, you need to adjust the gas flow knob
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty, Email us for support
This premium lighter features a ergonomic grip design for easy one handed use a cigar punch attachment for your favorite cigar, and a powerful, triple jet flame torch.
**NOTE: Your Mantello Torch Lighter will be shipped WITHOUT butane to comply with DOT and USPS regulations**
Mantello Cigars is your proud and distinguished manufacturer of reliable, high-quality cigar products for the demanding modern world. Mantello Lighters feature robust internal and external design to ensure long-lasting use. Back that up with piezo ignition and an ergonomic grip design. Whether you are kicking back at home with a cigar or simply want a sleek on-the-go lighter, This lighter will be your way to go. This refillable butane lighter features easy-to-use ignition and convenient adjustability.
STEPS ON HOW TO REFILL YOUR LIGHTER:
1. Before refilling a butane torch lighter, it is necessary to drain any remaining fuel from the lighter. Using the small screwdriver press the fuel-refilling nozzle to remove the leftover fuel.
2. Turn the black flame adjustment dial (Not the metal screw) clockwise until it stops to turn off the fuel flow before refueling.
3. Point the fuel nozzle up and push the container of fuel into the lighter. Turn the fuel nozzle down and wait while the lighter refills. It is important not to pump the fuel can into the lighter while refueling because this may cause the fuel tank to burst.
4. Once the lighter is refilled, allow it to rest until the fuel becomes room temperature. Butane fuel is cold while refilling. It will expand as it gets to room temperature.
5. Turn the flame adjustment dial back 1/2 turn counter clockwise. Attempt to light the lighter. If the lighter won’t light, turn the adjustment dial another 1/4 turn and try again. Keep adjusting the dial in 1/4 turns until the lighter lights.
**Please note: Lighter will not ignite at the lowest setting as there is no butane pressure at that setting**
Disclaimer: Mantello Cigars and its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any and all liability related to improper or unintended use or modification of the Mantello Cigars Lighter. Keep out of reach of children.