- Excellent craftsmanship and solid construction
- Self-sharpening Brushed stainless steel double blades, Cuts cigars clean and with precision
- Hole diameter is 0.9 inches. Worked well on all sizes up to 60 ring gauged cigars
- Designed with a suitable size. Very convenient to carry with
- We are proud to offer our 3 years warranty on all AnnTuk cigar cutters
Why choose an AnnTuk cigar cutter ?
A cigar cutter should be a one time purchase. It’s like buying a television, a briefcase or a car, it should last. The blades on this cutter are self- sharpening, so they will not get dull. The high quality stainless steel is solid as a rock. and the meticulous care that went into the manufacturing ensures this cutter will last you a lifetime. No Loose Flakes.
After cutting the tobacco remains undisturbed with no rips and no loose flakes. No more spitting tobacco!
Quality is our highest priority
Each cutter we produce goes through a rigorous inspection process to make sure we deliver the highest quality possible
How to cut a cigar with an AnnTuk cigar cutter?
►Select the correct end of the cigar to cut
►Identify where the “shoulder” of the cigar ends
►Pick up your cigar cutter between your thumb and forefinger using your dominant hand
►Place the cigar into the cutter and close one eye in order to line up the cigar correctly
►Cut the cigar quickly in one fluid motion, with as much force as you can
3 Years Warranty
We are proud to offer our 3 years warranty on all AnnTuk cigar cutters. If you feel that it fails to live up to our promise of fit, finish & function, simply contact us & we will cheerfully refund or send you a replacement.